Your cart is empty
ISC is accredited as a Conformity Assessment Body (CAB) with the best local and globally recognised accreditation bodies.
Certified organisations benefit from the global recognition afforded by Multilateral Recognition Arrangements established by the International Accreditation Forum between international members.
Click on Certifications ISC Offers below to show a complete list of all certifications we deliver for each certification body.
JAZ-ANZ – Joint Accreditation Scheme of Australia & New Zealand
JAS-ANZ is the government-appointed accreditation body responsible for providing accreditation of Conformity Assessment Bodies in Australia and New Zealand. ISC is a full-scope JAS-ANZ accredited Certification Body providing independent third party auditing and certification of companies, organisations, government departments and enterprises who are seeking recognition of compliance to various national and international standards.
JAS-ANZ is a signatory to a number of bilateral, regional and international agreements. Your JAS-ANZ accredited certification awarded by ISC provides you with international recognition, opening up new markets and growing revenue streams.
- Quality Management ISO 9001
- Healthcare – National Safety & Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Scheme
- Healthcare – Reproductive Technology Accreditation Committee (RTAC)
- Human Services Including: HSQS, DHSS, NSDS, NDAS, JSA & NSWDSS
- Product Certification including: Product Mark, Gas Cyclinder Test Station, WaterMark, Australian Wood Packaging, Type Test Scheme & Explosive Environments
- Environmental Management ISO 14001
- Occupational Health and Safety such as OHSAS 18001, AS/NZS 4801 and Victorian SafetyMA
- Business Continuity Management Systems – ISO 22301
- Information Security Management Systems ISO 27001:2005
- Information Technology Service Management ISO 20000-1:2005
- Civil Contractors Federation
IAF – International Accredition Forum
The IAF is the world association of Conformity Assessment Accreditation Bodies and other bodies interested in conformity assessment in the fields of management systems, products, services, personnel and other similar programmes. IAF promotes a single worldwide program of conformity assessment, which reduces risk for business and its customers.
ISC is recognised as an official Conformity Assessment Body by IAF and obtaining your certification with ISC entitles you to international recognition of your management system.
Australia: ABCB – Australian Building Codes Board
The Australian Building Codes Board (ABCB) is a joint initiative of all levels of Australian Government and includes representatives from the building industry. The ABCB’s mission is to address issues relating to health, safety, amenity and sustainability by providing for efficiency in the design, construction and performance of buildings through the Building Code of Australia (BCA) and the development of effective regulatory systems.
Australia: AHSSQA – Australian Health Service Safety & Quality Accreditation Scheme
The National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards were developed by the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care to drive the implementation of safety and quality systems and improve the quality of health care in Australia.
Australia: CCF – Civil Contractors Federation
The Civil Contractors Federation is the peak body representing Australia’s Civil Construction industry supporting members’ businesses