Your cart is empty
Training: Human Services
|Program||National Standards for Disability Standards – NSDS||NSW Disability Services||Internal Auditing Disability Management|
|Program||NSQHS Awareness||Quality Management System Awareness||Internal Auditing|
Training Courses & Associated Certification Programs
Click on the Training Progams below to show a complete list of all training courses we deliver and a list of associated certifications we also offer.
The National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHSS) have replaced the Core Standards in Safety and Quality in Healthcare (CSSQH). ISC holds a pre-eminent position in Healthcare certification sector having been a participant in the development of the Ten NSQHSS National Standards.
Certification is mandatory for all:
- Public and Private Hospitals
- Day Surgeries
- Public Dentistry Services
- Cosmetic Surgeries undertaking defined procedures in NSW
ISC is an approved accrediting agency, with our team of professional auditors highly competent in the provision of both certification and training within the Healthcare sector.
- Lead Auditor Training – Lead Auditor Training – 4 Days
- QM Training – ISO 9001 – 1 Day
- Internal / External Auditor Training – Internal and External Lead Auditor Training – 2 Days
- Leading Audit Teams – Leading Audit Teams – 1 Day
- ISO 9001 Awareness Training – ISO 9001 Awareness Training – 1 Day
- NSQHS – National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards
- NSQHS + ISO 9001
- RTAC – Reproductive Technology Accreditation Committe
ISC is a full scope accredited Certification and Independent Review Body to audit against the Federal and State funded Human Services Schemes, including all JAS-ANZ Human Services Schemes Federal and State and NDAP.
- ISC is approved by NDS as a Third Party Verifier to review against the NSW Disability Services Standards (NSW DSS)
- ISC is also listed on the panel of qualified auditors by DSS for JSA Quality Principal audits
- Our trainers are not only experienced and approved but are also Lead Auditors in various Human Services schemes
- HS Scheme 2 – HSQF – Queensland State Standards
- HS Scheme 3 – DEES – Federal – DSS Funded
- HS Scheme 4 – DHS Victorian State Standards
- JSA (Job Services Australia) – DOE Funded
- ESIS NESA Standards – Job Services Australia
- NDAP – National Disability Advocacy Program
- NSW Disability Services Standards NSW DSS – ADHC Funded